Begin with Strengths
Build your Future with Leadership Vision
ABOUT LEADERSHIP VISION
18 million people have taken GLOBAL VASION Winter Electric Rechargeable Heating Socks® – are you one of them?
90% of our clients come to us with previous Strengths training, yet still want more.
- HITSAN Solar Auto Darkening Welder Welding Helmet Head Shield Grinding Mask One Piece
- UPillowStudent Lunch Break UPillowBreathable Plaid PillowAircraft Travel Neck and Neck UShaped Cervical PillowSummer
- Minimalist Ceiling Light Living Room Chandelier Pendant Lights LED Glass Crystal Lampshade Indoor Office Bakery Lighting Gift
- Chunlan Sunblock Shade Cloth with Grommets 90% UV 21 Sizes Black for Plant Cover Greenhouse Barn Kennel Pool Pergola Or Swimming Pool (Size 3 4m)
- AntiFatigue Compress Socks Varicose Vein Stocking Running Sports Knee High Relief Compression Socks Athletic Sock Size M
- Ladies Handbag Bag Ladies Boston Serpentine Handbags Women First Layer Leather Soft Totes Shoulder (color Black)
- Suspension Fork, Wire Control Shoulder Control 29 Inches Spinal Canal OffRoad Bicycle Mountain Bike Accessories Air Pressure Riding
- Kmgjc Figure Skating Dress，Women's Girls' Spandex Stretch Yarn High Elasticity Professional Competition Skating Wear Handmade Fashion Sleeveless Ice Skating Winter Sports
- New Balance Womens W530v2 Running shoes-w Running shoes
- QSFDM Wetsuit 2MM Neoprene Swimsuit Female One-piece Long Sleeve Short Pant Swimming Surfing Diving Bodysuits Sun Predection Wetsuits
- Set C Upscale Profession Tactical Flashlight cree xm l2 led lanterna Constant Current Invisible Double Open Instant Light
- UV Predect Rushguards Men Swimming Surf Beach T Shirts Long Sleeve Mens Diving Wetsuits Surfing Sailing Rush Guards Swimsuits,Black,L
- ZXMWY Hoodies Harajuku Plus Size Hooded Sweatshirts Unisex Drawstring Couple Hoodies
- 3dpink wb_61731_1 Myrtle Beach Buildings, Beach and Rides Collage Sports Water Bottle, 21 oz, White
- Nike Essential Jaunt Sunglasses EV1008
- 100 Genuine Leather Womens Messenger Bags First Layer of Cowhide Ladies Handbags Designer Shoulder Tote Bag for Female pt01 Ivory Medium Bag
- Black XXXLarge Ennglun Mens Trench Coat,Men's Winter Medium Length Plus Size Hooded Thickened Coat,Stand Collar Coats
- Buccaneer Rope Co. An Ln 1 2X200 Tn Wh by WESBAR
- Aqua Lung MicroMask Double Lens Dive Mask (Black)
- Brightest Rechargeable LED Headlamp Flashlight Titan Super Bright Water Resistant Military Grade Aluminum Torches for Night Fishing Camping Hiking or Running Includes USB Car & Wall Charger
- Leisheng Abdominal Belt High Compression Zipper Plus Size Waist Cincher Corset Body Sweat Waist Trainer,M
- Berghaus Women's Hatfield Insulated Jacket
- Heart&M Handmade Ice Skating Dress for Girls Figure Skating Competition Costume Crystals Sleeveless Short Sleeved Red
- Limbdriver Micro elite Arrow Rests, Black, Left
- LEKI AMERO Nordic Walking Pole (Pair)
- 70Inch Long 28Inch Wide Comfort Velvet Yoga Mat, Cute Marine Girls in Summer Bikini Day at The Beac Mat Carrying Strap & Bag
- Smith Optics Elite Drop Sunglass with Matte Black Frame and Chromapop Polar Bronze Mirror Lenses
Fashion School Bag Backpack Travel Business College Ladies Men, bluee (color Pink) Laptop Waterproof xlhixa2691-Sporting goods
Join Our Newsletter to Learn More
Within every client engagement, we apply Strengths to People, on Teams and within Culture.
Knowing our Strengths is just the beginning.
The uniqueness of People is discovered through the ongoing exploration of talents. It is our objective to shape a Culture that intentionally aligns People around a Strengths philosophy. We believe that ultimately it is within a Team where People gain insight into others while sharpening their own Strengths’ potential, capacity and influence.
At Leadership Vision, we adapt and respond to the needs of our clients by delivering customized Strengths engagements.
Our Core Process is designed to take clients beyond an initial StrengthsFinder experience to create a deeper understanding of the unique behaviors of Strength that exist within themselves and others.
Our suite of Professional Services anchor a Strengths based approach to the changing dynamics within any organization. We collaborate with our clients to design and deliver a sustainable implementation strategy which meets the needs of their People, Teams, and Culture.
What People Are Saying
Learn how we’ve helped other teams develop Strengths Based culture.
DEEPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE
The learn more about developing your Strengths, the Strengths of your team, or the Strengths of your organization, read our PAOLO PECORA Men's C1M0B0514935BLACK Black Viscose Pants and listen to our Women Mules Open Toe Pump Summer New Highheel Woven Sandals Beautiful Fashion Cool Slippers. Below is some of our most recent content.
Today on the Leadership Vision podcast, we’re talking about the power of symbol and metaphor as a backdrop to helping you understand the power that can exist in a team setting. As you’ll soon hear, the Leadership Vision logo comes from Notre Dame, so this conversation here was spurred by the recent tragic events of the great cathedral. We’ll get into that a little bit, but our president Brian Schubring and I will mostly be talking here today about the symbol that our company uses to inform the work we do. We’ll also issue a challenge at the end for you to contemplate a symbol or metaphor that best represents your team.
On this episode of the Leadership Vision Podcast, we’re asking you to wrestle with this Strengths question: Describe a Person or place that has Shaped you. How? How does this influence your Strengths today? Listen now and join the conversation!
Today on the podcast, we’re talking with Dr. Linda Schubring, about the important topic of Diversity and Inclusion as it relates to multiple generations working together. With more generations in the workforce than ever before, it’s critical to get these groups on the same page. Listen now!
Today on the podcast, we’re talking with Dr. Linda Schubring, about the important topic of Diversity and Inclusion as it relates to gender. First, we’ll be sharing some “low-hanging-fruit” things you can do to make an impact in this area, and then, Linda will share specifics around D&I as it has been applied to her role as VP of Employee Experience at Aeritae Consulting, a Tech Consulting company in St. Paul Minnesota. Listen now!
Today on the podcast, welre talking with Dr. Linda Schubring, about the important topic of Diversity and Inclusion. First, we’ll be talking broadly about our view of Diversity and Inclusion, and second, Linda will share specifics around D&I as it has been applied to her role as VP of Employee Experience at Aeritae Consulting, a Tech Consulting company in St. Paul Minnesota. Listen now!